Wednesday 4 July 2012

Open studios – THIS WEEKEND!


I’m getting very excited for the weekend,
After a wonderful jewellery week I have had a very busty return to the workshop.
Have been very busy bee organising the first open studios, with over 30 artists is almost every different medium form Jewellery to ceramics and paintings to textiles and everything in-between.

We have 15 resident artists who will be opening there studios to you shiny public as well as 15 guest artists taking over the conference room. All part of the wider and brilliant first Medway open studio & arts festival.

See you there at the Nucleus arts centre, Chatham high street sat 7th – sun 8th 10am-6pm


Find out more Medway open studio & arts festival HERE and download a guide HERE

Nucleus Arts Centre, Chatham high street (opposite Iceland)


I was also at B2B business fair in Tuesday at the Ashford international hotel.
I was lucky enough to win a free space courtesy of Auratek in there wonderful  “Start up zone”. I had a absolutely wonderful time, meet some really great  people and told lots of people about the open studios getting them as excited as I am, I even got to hold the Olympic torch to.

Bring on the weekend and the Nucleus Artist open studios; hope to see you all there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment