Thursday 1 March 2012

Craft Central gets Hitched

For all you potential brides, bridesmaids and wedding lovely's I invite you to come visit
me at Craft Central gets hitched, London’s handmade wedding fair 22nd - 25th March

I'll be there with my Spring collection of brightly anodised butterflies with twisting vines and silver daisy’s, forget me nots and sleek forms and chic spring flowers, i'll also be showing of my new Wildflower collection perfect for a spring/summer wedding along with the ooh so classical Wonderland collection of silver hearts and fine detail.

Join me and the wonderful selection of wedding designers for a glass of fizz and delicious canapés at the special launch night (22nd March) or just pop along to browse the unique and handmade wedding wonders, you'll be spoilt for choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment