Tuesday 27 March 2012

craft central gets hitched - overview

having a fabulous time. The fair was truly wonderful, I met lots of lovely bride & grooms to be, wonderful bloggers and some great craftspeople and designers as well as having to part with some of my one off pieces the Spring butterfly, Wildflower and Forget me not collections went very well indeed.

The faor was host to a brilliant selection of designers and maker from tasty cakes to beautiful ceramics, hats, flowers and jewellery topped off with some photographers, bespoke shoe and dress makers and lots more, it was so wonderful to have all of this handmade and very special wedding wear available to the prospective couples in place of the standard high street wedding fair.

Pictures of my area


and a tiny little caterpillar even made my Butterfly and Flower bedecked stand his new home on Saturday, I moved him along to a hedge outside craft central Saturday evening all safe and sound


 
I shared the space with some very talented ladies



 

It looks like the fair was a great success and a I hope I get to see you all there again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment